"Where Excellence Builds Opportunity"
Midwest Drywall works hard to provide a culture where people will not only enjoy the stability of long term employment, but also have the opportunity for growth. We are a team of over 1,200 craftsmen, foremen, superintendents, estimators, project managers, support personnel, managers and leaders. Some of the characteristics of Midwest are:
- Midwest is a leader in the industry assuring the long-term viability of the company.
- Locations in nine different areas offer many growth and advancement opportunities, including large project Travel locations:
- Oklahoma City
- Glenwood Springs
- Working with professionals from many geographic areas and backgrounds provides for cross training opportunities and continued guidance in potential mentor relationships.
- Technological advancements continue to be a focal point for improving and maintaining our leadership in the industry.
- Providing a safe working environment for all employees.
- Promoting innovation by constantly seeking new ideas or solutions.
- Compensation and benefits that are consistent with our leadership position in the industry.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) striving to provide long-term employment opportunities for all.
We are always willing to talk with qualified people who are looking for the right position with the right company. Please contact Steve Nienke or Megan Tolle of our Human Resources department to arrange for an interview.